Its time for a change, a change in your hair! You gave us a call or booked online with us, here are some ways you can prepare for your hair appointment.
- Get some ideas of what you want. Look at Pinterest, look through magazines and have these images readily available for you and your stylist to look at.
- Think about styles or hair colors you have had in the past, what did you like least or most about them? Knowing this enable your stylist to give you a look that you will love!
- Go with clean hair, it is a myth that you should come to the salon with “dirty” hair for a color appointment.
- Wear your hair like you would most days. Clients come into the salon with their hair in a pony tail and that doesn’t give the stylist an idea of how you like to style your hair when it is down.
Post appointment tips:
- After receiving a color service, try not to wash your hair for 24-48 hours. Give your hair and the new color some time to rest.
- Having trouble styling your new do? If you didn’t already purchased new hair care products, stop back by the salon to pick up the products that the stylist used to help you achieve the new look.
-Blog Post by Sarah Boulton