“What is Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas perhaps means a little bit more” – Dr.Seuss
- Be a Dollar Store angel. Leave a few $1 bills in random spots in the dollar store.It sounds like so little to some of us, but it makes such a HUGE difference in the lives of others who really need it.
- Make up coupons for your next door neighbors that give them one free lawn mowing, leaf raking, or car washing when the weather warms up.
- Practice random acts of kindness by buying the lunch for someone in line with you at the local fast food restaurant.
- Clean out your closets and donate any gently used coats or blankets to your local shelter
- Leave a note and a treat in the mailbox for your mailman/woman.