Tips for preparing for your wedding day hair and makeup services with Bridal Bliss:
- It is best not to wash your hair the day of your wedding. We recommend washing it the morning or night before.
- When your Bridal Bliss stylist arrives your hair should be ready to style, meaning dry and not flat ironed. Flat ironing your hair can make it difficult or impossible to curl.
- Your face should be freshly washed for your Bridal Bliss makeup artist. You should also use your daily moisturizer and be sure that all prior eye makeup is removed.
- Be sure that everyone receiving hair and makeup services knows the schedule or at least knows what time to arrive for services to begin. We try to provide all of our brides with a schedule.
- Bridal Bliss does not provide decorative hair pins or other hair decorations. If you want your bridal party to have such items in their hair, be sure to supply them.
- And, most importantly RELAX! You can rest assure that your Bridal Bliss hair and makeup artists will arrive on time and give you the flawless look you have been dreaming of.
For more information about Bridal Bliss services you can check out our bridal packages here.